Client Services Contract Coordinator
|Salary Range (per year):
$55k – $65k
Client Services Manager
|Status: Contractor/ Employee:
Block Clinical leverages purpose-built technology to deliver clinical trial payment and logistics services to study participants. Services range from site and patient payments to high-touch patient and site convenience services that improve satisfaction, whether the trial is conducted at a research site, at a patient’s home, or virtually. The result is an enhanced trial experience for patients and caregivers that maximizes performance, engagement, and quality of clinical trials.
You will excel at this position if you are detail-oriented, understand contracts, and enjoy digging into underlying transactional data to identify discrepancies. This role directly supports onboarding and day-to-day service of clinical trial related suppliers and research sites (our customers).
- Onboard new Payees
- Create budgets in Block App
- Provide customer service support
- Conduct ongoing financial data analysis
- Planful and detail-oriented, with a focus on the minute details that will ensure no stones are left unturned
- Ability to learn new technology systems (Block Clinical Platform)
- Effective communication and team working capabilities
- College Education, preferably in business administration or a related field
This position is remote or hybrid. Our headquarters is in San Diego if you’d prefer to work in person.
communication, technology, efficiency, detail-oriented, financial forensics, data, team-oriented, patient
Software Engineer – Sustaining
San Diego (Remote for the right candidate)
|Salary Range (per year):
$80,000 – $100,000
Block Clinical leverages purpose built technology to deliver clinical trial payment and logistics services to study participants. Services range from site and patient payments to high-touch patient and site convenience services that improve satisfaction, whether the trial is conducted at a research site, at a patients home, or virtually. The result is an enhanced trial experience for patients and caregivers that maximizes performance, engagement, and quality of clinical trials.
The Software Engineer will primarily be responsible for tracking customer issues and fixing bugs/issues associated with Block Clinical application and will work in a highly technical team spanning frontend and backend technologies in a hybrid cloud environment using AWS and on-premise systems. Additional duties may include DevOps, QA, Documentation related work for Block Clinical.
The Software Engineer will be a strong developer with an independent mindset requiring little to no hand-holding, a great team player and most importantly with a positive attitude.
- Design, Develop, Debug, Test and Document customer issues associated with Cloud-based Block Clinical application
- Fix bugs reported by both internal and external customers
- Developing high Quality reusable code using Object Oriented principles and Design Patterns
- Test-driven development with high Unit Test and Code Coverage
- Be a mentor to other entry-level developers
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with relational/NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB or related)
- Familiarity with AWS or other similar cloud services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid design, coding, debugging and testing skills
- Well-versed with fundamental Computer Science concepts including Data Structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with source code and issue management tools e.g. Git, Jira
The following be a plus
- Knowledge of and/or experience with one or more of the following
- Familiarity with SOC 2 and Security
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Clinical Trials
- Ideally San Diego with option of remote work for the right candidate
- Job offer is contingent upon satisfactory clearance based on Background Check results
- Please Note: Block Clinical does not provide work visa sponsorship or accept visa transfers for any positions. Applicants that require work visa sponsorship or transfer will not be considered for employment.